These forms and information are for all students in the Religious Education program.
Volunteer Information – Safe Environment
If you are an adult seeking to volunteer and need to complete the Diocesan-mandated Safe Environment training, please click here.
Below are details on other Diocesan policies.
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Communication Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Code of Pastoral Conduct for Priests, Deacons, Pastoral Ministers, Administrators, Staff and Volunteers
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Allegations of Sexual Abuse of Minors by Priests, Deacons, Lay Employees or Volunteers
For Students Receiving Sacraments
All the forms under each heading below are required for reception of a sacrament. For questions or more information, please contact the Director of Religious Education.
- Confirmation Registration Form
- Regulations for Sponsors of Candidates Confirmation
- Confirmation Sponsor Form
- Guidelines for Candidate’s Letter to the Bishop Requesting to be Confirmed
- Suggestions for Confirmation Service Hours
- Service Hour Record Sheet
- Confirmation Service Hour Reflection Sheet